Hounslow Home Page Link

All SEND Forms and guides library

We will try and keep all forms and guides up to date here.  If you think any are missing contact us on thelocaloffer@hounslow.gov.uk

Requesting an EHC Assessment

Specialist services and equipment

Request Educational Psychology service support

Sensory and Physical disability specialist services

These services only take referrals from professionals involved with a child with the families consent.

Specialist equipment