Hounslow Home Page Link
SEND Information, advice and support
If you would like any advice about special educational needs and disability (SEND) issues, you can contact us to get impartial and confidential advice, covering educational matters, social care and health entitlements.
You can also find out about changes to the way that services are provided for children and young people with SEND, which were introduced in September 2014.

All information shared with us is treated as confidential and is only shared with others with your permission unless there is a safeguarding concern where we are legally obliged to act upon.

Hounslow SENDIASS is funded by Hounslow Council and a grant from the Department for Education, which is monitored by the Council for Disabled Children.

The SEND IASS Team would like to collect the views of people who have used our service to help us make sure that we are meeting your needs. The questions are only about SEND IASS and not about other services that you might have used.  Please complete our survey if you have used the service it really helps us with supporting parents now and in the future

Get SEN advice and information about

  • schools, colleges and early years settings
  • support getting statutory assessment and education health and care plans (EHCP)
  • appeals and mediation
  • annual reviews
  • access and equality
  • exclusions
  • health services on the local offer
  • social care assessments
  • support groups and help with the local offer
  • transport


To get information and advice about all SEND matters.
Telephone 020 8583 2607