We will try and keep all forms and guides up to date here.  If
you think any are missing contact us on thelocaloffer@hounslow.gov.uk
Specialist services and equipment and High needs funding

Request Educational Psychology service support

Sensory and Physical disability specialist services
These services only take referrals from professionals involved with a child with the families consent.
Specialist equipment