Midsummer Park Pre-School
At Midsummer Park Pre-School our aim is to support parents as their children’s first and most important educators by involving them in their children’s education and in the full life of the setting. We provide an inclusive Pre-School and promote equal opportunities for all children.
We have a safe, caring and happy environment in which children can learn and develop with confidence. We enhance children’s self-esteem by providing them opportunities to make their own choices for play and provide areas in which they can take personal responsibility for example our snack bar is open throughout the morning/afternoon.
We work alongside Hounslow Early Years and deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage. We were awarded a 'Good' in our most recent Ofsted inspection.
- Named SENCO
- Kerry Champion
We have a vast amount of experience working with children with additional needs as stated below.
- Social and communication needs
- Hearing Impairment
- Global Development Delay
- Speech and Language
- Playing and Learning to Socialise Program (PALS) groups
- Lets talk together accredited setting (LTT )
- Attention and listening groups
- Referrals to Early Help Hounslow
- EHH Statutory Assessment Reports
- Writing Individual Support Plans (ISP)
We are willing to undertake training and/or obtain advice from outside professionals/specialists to meet the needs of children with additional needs accessing our provision.
Are setting is:
- All on one level
- Low level toilets and sinks.
- Our main entrance is also on one level for wheel chair access
- Wheelchair user friendly toilet with alarm cord in the main reception and play room.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/05/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday AM 09:10 12:10 Monday to Friday PM 13:00 16:00 Breakfast Club 8.30 09.10 12.10 Lunch club 1pm
- Term Time Contracts
- Further details
We have 2 separate sessions Mornings and afternoons if you wish your child to stay all day we can take children to stay from 2yrs and over you must provide a packed lunch and this lunch session has a small charge of £4 for this service.
We also offer a breakfast club where breakfast is provided at the price of £3.00 starting at 8.30am
We can be very flexible with our hours to suit working parents if the hours you require are not advertised please call and ask.
Amount Cost Type £18.00 per 3hr session Per Session £6.00 Per Hour £90.00 Per Week
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 2 Years to 5 Years