Tiny Toez Pre-School at Hunter House
Our setting is minutes away from Feltham High Street yet in the heart of a large residential area.
Steered by graduate leaders, we provide:
- care and education
- ensure your child thrives in an enriching environment
- that they have a sense of belonging.
We put into practice our belief that education and fun do come hand in hand! Our bright, stimulating environment provide opportunities for children to meet their goals. Opportunities for child-led play mean children can:
- own their individual learning and next steps
- be in charge of what they learn.
Our Early Years Educators ensure your child's safety. They are ready with suggestions or questions to stimulate problem solving skills and further play and learning.
We believe children flourish outdoors, close to nature in the fresh air and they thrive on it! We balance safety, on the one hand, and children’s natural desire to take risks, on the other. Our play area with climbing equipment and slides has a soft-landing surface for those little bodies. We ensure that all areas of learning are covered in the outdoor space. Resources are available for children to explore to their hearts desire!
With the help of Early Years log, we are now freeing up our practitioner's time so they can focus even more on your child. Wherever you are, you can have instant secure online access to your key person’s observations of your child, a photo, video or audio clip. This means you are a touchscreen away from your child. Genuine two-way communication wherever you and your smart phone might be!
Our management team consist of Early Years Teachers. Our qualified staff are fun loving and have passion for working with children. A fantastic addition to our staff team are our apprentices. They are keen to soak up all the knowledge and experience our practitioners have to offer.
- Named SENCO
- Lucianna Picetskei
We have a strong team that is experienced in identifying, supporting and meeting the needs of children with a range of additional needs including:
- Speech, Language and Communication needs (SLCN)
- Social Communication difficulties (SCD)
- A diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Development delay (DD)
We are currently supporting children with the following needs:
- Speech, Language and Communication needs
- Social Communication difficulties
- A diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder
We work closely with the Local Authorities Special Educational Needs Advisory Teacher to implement Individual Support Plan's for children and have offered further support and guidance for children and their families. We ensure that all children are included within our setting and welcome children with a range of needs.
We have staff trained in the following:
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Supporting children with attention and listening difficulties
- Use of visual aids
- Bucket time
- Special time
- Intensive interaction
We have staff that are training in running a range of small group interventions including:
- Playing and Learning to Socialise Programme
- Early Communication group
Staff are confident in using a range of screening tools to support with early identification of needs.
The setting SENCO is trained in writing and implementing targeted Individual Support Plans (ISPs).
The SENCO is confident in making referrals to outside agencies as and when required e.g. Referrals to Speech and Language Therapy.
The SENCO is experienced in making requests for consideration of statutory assessments. She is also experienced in making contributions to Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs).
We do undertake training and obtain advice from outside professionals/specialists to meet the needs of children with additional needs accessing our provision.
- The building does not restrict access, the setting is all on one level.
- The setting has disabled toilets and changing facilities.
- We have carpeted area in the main room and furniture that can be moved for accessibility.
- We have small group rooms which are available daily.
Reasonable adjustments/adaptations will be made, where appropriate, in accordance with requirements of the Equality Act (2010). The SENCO will meet with the parents/carers of a child with specific needs to plan how to make adjustments to ensure accessibility. A risk assessment would be written up with the parents/carers if required.
- Contact Name
- Zoey Barnicoat or Preya Shienh
020 3070 3530
- Name of venue
- Tiny Toez Pre-School
Hunter House resource centre, Hazel Grove
- TW13 4DN
- There are many bus routes that cover Feltham High Street and Feltham Train Station. Our setting is a few minutes walk from both Feltham High Street and Feltham train station.
- Feltham Station is approximately 5 -10 minutes walk away
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/11/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
We have both full time and part time spaces available for children aged 2-5 years. We also have 2 and 3 year funded spaces available and accept 30 hours funding, childcare vouchers and tax free childcare payments
Our morning funded session is 9am-12pm (paid sessions are 8am-12pm)
Our afternoon funded session is 12.30-3.30pm (paid sessions are 12-4pm)
We also offer extended hours for working parents and have a paid option available from 8-9am and 3.30-4pm daily
- Drop off to and collect from
Reach Up Nursery (PG)
Reach Academy Feltham
We currently offer a drop off service for children who would like to take up their 30 hour funding at Tiny Toez in partnership with Reach Academy. For these children, they would attend for 15 hours at Tiny Toez in the morning sessions and then complete their remaining 15 hours per week in the afternoon sessions at Reach Academy.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7.30am 4.30pm
- Term Time Contracts
- Further details
We are contactable all year round for enquiries, information and registrations, if you would like to contact us please call 07914 767422.
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 2 to 4