Skip to main content

My independence team

Support offered for children with special educational needs and disabilities

The My Independence Team is who you should contact if you have questions about issues that affect your ability to live independently, safely and securely. It is a preventative service that can help and advise you on wide range of matters.

You can use My Independence if you:

  • are aged 16 years and over
  • live in the London Borough of Hounslow or
  • look after someone who lives in Hounslow as their carer

Further information


If you’re at risk of homelessness

Find advice and support on the Hounslow council website

If you’re sleeping rough or know someone who is, contact StreetLink

Benefits advice

Benefits information on the website

Citizens’ advice bureau

Service details

Age Range

Where to go

Venue address
Civic Centre

Who to contact

020 8583 3942
Is this information correct? Please sign in to update your record.
View My independence team contact details.
View My independence team contact details.

Public disclaimer:

The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider