Woodbridge Park Education Service School - (KS1-3)
KS1-4 pupil referral unit that provides full time education and support for students not accessing mainstream schools.
Additionally we provide education for students who cannot access mainstream schools due to Mental Health difficulties. We also provide Hospital Tuition on the Starlight Ward at West Middlesex Hospital as well as supporting those students who are experiencing or recovering from illness at home.
All schools must publish their own local offer, this is also known as the SEN information report.
The report will include the following:
- how they identify a child or young person with SEND
- the adjustments they are making to the curriculum and learning environment
- what they are doing to enable children and young people to engage in activities
- how they are supporting children and young people throughout their time there.
This can be accessed from the individual school’s website.
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Woodbridge Park Education Service
- Venue address
24 Wood Lane
- TW7 5ED
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider