Sunnysmiles Childcare (Breakfast and Aftercare)
Our qualified and caring staff team plan and create a happy, stimulating and caring environment for children aged 3-11 years.
We offer a healthy breakfast and snack and always listen to what the children in our care would like and do the best we can to accommodate their wishes.
We have a safe and secure playing field on which the children play organised games or supervised free play. We have a wide range of games, activities and creative resources for use indoors and out.
The schools we pick up and collect from are The Blue School and Worple Primary, we also run breakfast and after school club at St Marys School please see separate listing.
We highly promote all inclusive practice and ensure that the welfare and needs of the children in our care are given the most paramount importance.
- Named SENCO
- Victoria Alexander
We have a qualified SENCO and inclusion support staff who have supported children with:
- Global Developmental Delay
- Speech and language
- Reactive attachment disorder
- Social Communication
All staff have had training to enable them to support children with SEND the SENCO has completed the six sessions of training via the EYDPC Training Calendar. The SENCO along with the other staff have completed a wide range of different training including:
- PECS Picture Exchange Communication System
- Social communication
- Supporting children with Social and Emotional Difficulties
- Positive Interactions
- Picky Eaters
- Global Developmental Delay
Our setting provides:
- Access through main and back doors for a wheelchair user
- Wheelchair accessible toilet and supporting rails
- Wide doors throughout,
- Range of equipment/ furniture that can be adapted and moved Layout is very open allowing good access to areas clear signs and markings
- Setting is on one level with no stairs
- The manager and staff will be happy to discuss any concerns or questions you may have regarding accessibility and will be happy to adapt the setting in any way that is reasonably possible.
- Contact Name
- Clare Ampah -Ford or Victoria Alexander
- 07383 085243 or 07714 755390
- Name of venue
- Sunnysmiles Childcare Ltd
South Isleworth Children's Centre Worple Road
- TW7 7AP
- H20,H37,110,267,481 all a 5 minute walk
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/06/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
We have a few vacancies at Breakfast Club only
- Drop off to and collect from
The Blue School
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Breakfast Club 08:00 8.55 Afterschool Club 15.15 18.00
Amount Cost Type £5.00 (Breakfast club) Per Session £10.00 (Afterschool club) Per Session
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 4 years to 11 years