A physiotherapy service is available to children and young people aged 0-19 years.
You can get assessment, management and treatment of neurodevelopmental, neuromuscular and childhood musculoskeletal conditions.
Physiotherapy services can include
- orthopaedic devices (like footwear, clothing, ankle supports)
How to start using the service
If you feel a young person needs physio support:
- they need to be referred by a health care professional, like a doctor
- if you’re school staff, you’ll need to ask the parents to get a referral from their doctor
To be referred, children must be registered with a Hounslow general practitioner, or one of the following three practices in Ealing:
- Dr Mangat, The Surgery, 3-5 Cecil Road, Hounslow TW3 1NU
- Dr Htoo, MWH Practice, 1 Vincent Road, Hounslow TW4 7LH
- Dr Sandhu, 48 Berkeley Avenue, Cranford TW4 6LA
Clinic work is done at the Heart of Hounslow Centre for Health.
Treatment can also take place in your home, nurseries and schools.
If you’re a medical professional and want to make a referral.
Telephone 0208 973 3480
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Heart of Hounslow Centre for Health
- Venue address
92 Bath Road
- TW3 3EL
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider