Tara House Montessori Nursery School
Tara House offers morning and afternoon sessions, lunch clubs and summer school to provide parents with greater flexibility in their childcare. We have a very large grassed garden with a covered outside learning area.
We are a family Montessori nursery that offer funded childcare and early learning places for eligible 2 year olds and funded childcare and early education places for all 3 and 4 year olds
We have experience of working with children with:
- Developmental delay,
- Speech and language delay
- Cerebral palsy
Our qualified SENCO has attended all Hounslow SENCO training and continued professional development as and when. Experience with outside agencies.
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Playing and Learning to Socialise Program (PALS)
- Speech and Language Therapy (SALT)
There are no stairs at our Setting -
- All one level
- Easy wheelchair access via all doors
- Disabled toilet.
020 7998 7313
Wilson Walk Stamford Brook
- W4 1TP
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 31/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Funded Places for 2 year olds
- Funded Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Funded Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments