Little Fawns Learning Centre
Little Fawns Learning Centre opened in June 2015 in a new, purpose built, setting on the site of Chatsworth Primary School.
In a safe, stimulating and exciting environment, we encourage children to explore the world through free play and planed activities both indoor and outdoor. As a "Let's Talk Together" accredited setting we have strong skills and experience to support and develop children's listening and talking skills.
We offer places for children from 2 to 4 years old on free childcare schemes and paid places. We are also able to offer limited places for parents entitled to free 30 hours childcare shared between the school nursery and Little Fawns.
- Named SENCO
- We have support from School SENCO Catherine Laye-Sion and Early Years SEN Advisory Team.
We are experienced in supporting children with:
- Speech, language and communication needs
- Social communication difficulties
- Developmental delay
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Staff have undertaken training in Positive Interaction
Our building is accessible and is all on one level.
- Contact Name
- Irena Gnap
- 020 8560 6018
- TW3 2NW
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45 11.45 Monday to Friday 12.45 3.45
Amount Cost Type £18 Per Session
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Age Range
- From 2 to 4 years