Buttercups at Syon Park
Buttercups Day Nursery at Syon Park School is part of an independent group of childcare settings that are personally managed, welcoming children from three months to five years of age.
Experienced staff focus on helping children to develop confidently, picking up positive social skills while learning through play.
Each child is treated as an individual and all activities are planned to suit the objectives of the EYFS.
- Named SENCO
- Rojina Begum
Our team have a diverse range of qualifications, skills and experience including;
- Speech and Language difficulties
- Selective Mutism
- Autism Global
- Developmental Delay
Staff have a wide variety of experience and training:
- SENCO training
- Communication and Social Difficulties
- Writing Individual Support Plans (ISP)
Our facilities offer:
- large setting based across two floors
- beautiful natural extensive garden to the front and back of the building
- first floor can be accessed via wide fitting stairs and safety banisters at varying levels.
- Ground floor rooms are accessible for children under the age of two years.
- 020 8569 8046
- Name of venue
- The Garden House
- TW8 8JF
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 13/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.00 18.00
- All Year Round
- Further details
Closed on Bank Holidays & a week at Christmas
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments