Lampton Park Preschool
Lampton Park preschool and day nursery is a 28 place setting providing quality childcare for children aged 2-4 years. We provide a warm, caring, safe and stimulating environment where children have the opportunity to learn and grow.
We encourage children to explore through free play and planned activities both indoor and outdoor. We have a highly experienced qualified team who ensure that all children in our care are cared for in the best possible way through a safe learning environment.
We follow the Early Years Foundation stage which supports us in helping all children learn, grow and develop ensuring that each child is valued as a unique individual. We pride ourselves on supporting children to develop independence, self-esteem and confidence ready for their transition in to school life.
We offer flexible hours for 51 weeks of the year offering care all year round as well as term-time only.
- Named SENCO
- Danielle Payne
Our team is very experienced in supporting and meeting the need of children with a range of additional needs including:
- Speech, Language and communication
- Social communication difficulties
- Hearing impairment
- Developmental delay
- A diagnosis of Down syndrome
- A diagnosis of Autistic spectrum disorder
We have staff trained in the following:
- PECS - Picture exchange communication system
- Supporting children with sensory needs
- Supporting children with attention and listening difficulties
- Use of visual aids
- Special time
- Bucket time
- Intensive interaction
Our staff also have training in running small groups interventions including PALS (playing and learning to socialise, Early communication skills and attention and listening.
Danielle is confident in using a range oF screening tools to support with early identification of needs as well as writing and implementing targeted plans/individual support plans. Danielle is also extremely experienced in making referrals outside agencies as and when required as well as making requests for consideration of statutory assessment. Danielle has also had the experience of working with a range of outside professionals/specialists.
As a team we are always willing to undertake further training, obtain advice from other professionals to meet the needs of children with additional needs accessing our provision
- Our provision is accessible and is all on one level with wheelchair access at the main door.
- We have a disabled toilet which is accessible to both adults and children with hand rails.
- Access to the outdoors is on one level with double doors for wheelchair access, all the outdoor ground is level.
- We have a small group room for children to access activities undistracted plus all our furniture can be moved if needed.
Where needed reasonable adjustments will be made, where appropriate, in accordance with the requirements of the Equality Act (2010).
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 09:00 16:00 Breakfast Club 08:00 09:00 Afterschool Club 16:00 17:00
- All Year Round
Amount Cost Type £18 Per Morning Session £18 Per Afternoon Session £42 Per Day
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 2 years to 4 years