Giggles Day Nursery Hounslow
At Giggles Day Nursery, we aim to provide high quality Childcare and Education in an environment that is safe and stimulating in a place where children have the opportunity to learn and develop through play.
We actively promote each child’s positive self-image and value of others. Each child’s day is carefully planned to enrich the children’s interest in many areas of the curriculum encouraging enjoyment whilst learning through play.
We promote staff’s continuous personal and professional development by supporting them with ongoing training. Parents’ contribution is valued and they are recognised as the first and most important educators of the children.
The nursery is run from two large spacious, light and airy rooms which are divided into designated areas of learning and abilities. It has a large outside area at the rear with a wonderful playhouse, a big tent, gardening section and plenty of space to set up challenging and stimulating activities outdoors for the children.
Giggles Nursery pursues policies of progression and improvement within the care and facilities that it provides.
- Named SENCO
- Kanij Fatema Tuly
We have supported children with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Speech and Language
- Communication Needs
- Social Communication Difficulties
We are willing to undertake training and/or obtain advice from outside professionals/specialists to meet the needs of children with additional needs accessing our provision.
- SENCO training
- PALS, Play and learning to socialise a small group activity to support child's social and emotional development.
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled access via main door
- Setting is on ground floor
- Contact Name
- Lorraine Norris
- 020 8577 1815
- Name of venue
- St Michael & St Martin Church
94 Bath Road
- TW3 3EH
- We are based on the main Bath road. next to the heart of Hounslow Health Centre. Bus routes are numbers 81, 203, 222, H32, H98.
- Approximately 10 minute walk to either Hounslow Central and Hounslow West Stations (Piccadilly line)
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 24/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
We currently have vacancies for 3 months - 5 years (15hrs & 30hrs funding also available)
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 08:00:00 18:00:00
- All Year Round
- Further details
The building might also be closed three days a year due to landlord commitments however enough notice will be given to parents.
Amount Cost Type 3 months - 2 years £43.28(AM), £42.22 (PM) Per Session £70.50 Per Day £329.90 Per Week 2 - 3 years £39.27(AM), £38.20 (PM) Per Session £63.31 Per Day £295.35 Per Week 3 - 5 years £37.56 (AM), £36.50 (PM) Per Session £59.59 Per Day £282.20 Per Week
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 3 months to 5 years