St Richard's C E Preschool
St Richards C E Preschool is a friendly and caring, child-centred setting which offers a high ratio of staff to children. We have a team of qualified staff who provide high quality childcare and education.
The preschool provides a warm and safe environment, where children have a variety of experiences to enable them to learn and play. We do this by providing stimulating activities for the children which are both indoor and outdoor.
We encourage the children to learn and reach their full potential and our skilled practitioners are there to facilitate your child’s learning and development
We operate a key person system which gives your child a special adult who builds a relationship of shared trust and care with you and your child. Each child is respected as an individual and we aim to create a fun and exciting environment.
All staff are first aid trained.
We take children who are not toilet trained and help support you with this journey.
We accept 2 year old and 30 hour funding.
Please give us a call to arrange a visit
Parents who pay are required to pay one week of fees as a deposit. Children in receipt of funded childcare and early learning/education places for 2, 3 or 4 year olds are not required to pay a deposit unless they attend for more than 15 hours. Parents are initially required to complete a registration form and upon admission, parents will be required to attend a settling in meeting with their child's key-worker.
- Named SENCO
- Sam Parker - Lead Senco, Kristy Bartlett - Deputy Senco
We have experience in caring for children with:
- Selective Mutism
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delay
- Phonological Disorder
Sam and Kristy have completed the Senco training. Members of staff have also completed several training courses to help support children such as:
- sensory play
- behaviour management
- toilet training
- PALS (Play and learning to socialise) and Box full of feelings.
What do we offer:
- Bucket Time- This helps support children with their attention and listening skills.
- Intensive Interaction – This helps support children’s social and communication skills.
- Special Time- This is to help support children in developing children’s play and communication skills.
- Turn Taking- This is to help support children’s social skills and learning to take turns when playing with toys.
- What’s in the bag? -This helps support children’s attention and listening skills.
- Visual Cards- This helps support children understanding simple instructions.
We do our best to ensure our setting is easily accessibility. We have:
- Easy parking for wheelchair users.
- Ramp access
- Preschool is on one level
- Furniture that can be easily moved around
- Disabled toilets, there are Handrails at entrance and within the toilets.
- Contact Name
- Kristy Bartlett
- 07986 784836
- Name of venue
- St. Richards Church Centre
- TW13 6UN
- 111 290 H25 R70
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/04/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Drop off to and collect from
- St Richards Primary
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 9.00 3.00 Morning Session 9.00 12.00 Afternoon Session 12.00 3.00
- Term Time Contracts
- Further details
We offer several options of attendance including a lunch club to enable children to attend a full day. Parents must provide a healthy packed lunch.
Amount Cost Type £18 Per Session
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Age Range
- From 2 to 5 years