Cybertots at GWQ
Spaces available please contact for details.
Cybertots at GWQ is registered for a maximum of 120 children in attendance at one time. It is our intention to ensure a warm and flexible entry process that adapts to the individual children's and families needs.
The nursery caters for children from the ages of 3 months to 5 years and whilst 2-5 year olds have the opportunity to move around the large space, our baby area is dedicated to babies only so that they are safe and secure to develop at their own rate.
As with other Cybertots nurseries, Cybertots at GWQ has live video feed streaming so that parents can check in on their little ones throughout the day and be confident that their child is receiving the best care and attention. Cybertots were the first nursery in the UK to introduce live streaming technology in 1999.
The setting is supported by the Early Years Advisory Team; supporting the nursery to provide the best support for children and families when needed. Parents can speak to any practitioner within the setting who will be able to advise and sign post to the right services.
- Named SENCO
- Melissa Pickering-Arora.
We currently have in our care or have previously had experience of caring for children with:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Speech and Language and social communication
We have a setting SENCO to support practitioners, parents and children which may involve the arranging of meetings and making referrals to outside agencies when needed.
Current training undertaken includes:
- Becoming a setting SENCO - Session 1 - 5
- Supporting Children with Speech, Language & Communication Difficulties
- Supporting Children with Social Communication Difficulties
- Being an Inclusion Support Worker
- Writing ISP's Makaton Early identification & inclusive practice in EY setting
- Supporting children with Attention & Listening Difficulties Letters & Sounds
- Supporting Bilingual children in Early Year Settings
- Playing and Learning to Socialise Program (PALS)
- Supporting children with sensory needs
Our setting is on one level. We also have a disabled toilet next to the main door.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/11/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
Spaces available for children from 3 months to 4 years.
The spaces for over 3 years are limited.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 07:30 18:00
- All Year Round
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 3 months to 5 years