I am an Ofsted registered childminder. I live in Hounslow West with my husband and three boys (eight, three years old and a baby (under 1). My warm lovely home is filled with tons of toys and resources to promote the learning, development and independence of your little one’s in my care.
My home is non-smoking and has a large fenced garden with plenty of fun activities such as slides, play house, vegetable bed, sand pit, water activities in the summer time and a bouncy castle for special day treats. I have a local park on our road too.
I provide children with healthy snakes as a standard part of my fee. I take regular visits to parks, libraries and playgroups on a weekly basis and I am flexible with my hours of care.
My location has easy assess to Heathrow Airport, Bath Road, M4, A312 The Parkway, A30, A4.
My setting includes:
- A large and bright living room
- A large green and safe garden
- Clean, tidy and safe environment
- Toys, games, books and activities for different ages
- Equal opportunities
- Outdoors activities and playgroups
- Home made freshly cooked food every day based on meat or fish and steamed vegetables
- Healthy snacks (yogurt, fruits, smoothies)
- Daily reports available to parents
- Available weekends / Weekends / holidays / bank holidays / evenings, subject to agreements
- Own car
- DBS Checked
- Full Paediatric First Aid Training
- Cache Level 3 Aware in Childcare
- Level 2 Award in Food Hygiene
- Childcare Vouchers Accepted
- 07840 140933
- TW4 7QR
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Drop off to and collect from
- Beavers Community Primary
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7:00 am 7:00 pm Saturday Flexible Flexible Sunday Flexible Flexible
- Short Notice
- All Year Round
Amount Cost Type From £5.00 Per Hour From £8.00 Weekends Other costs may apply - please ask
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 1 year to 15 years