Little Rainbows Day Nursery
Little Rainbows Day Nursery are an inclusive practice consisting of two specially designed rooms for different age groups.
The two year old room and the three year old room.
We have a warm and welcoming environment offering equal opportunities to all with dedicated staff working to meet the needs of each child and family. Staff qualifications range from NVQ level 2 and 3 in childcare to Early Years Professional Status.
Our intention is to welcome all children and families to our inclusive environment and promote excellence in all areas of learning. In order to achieve this efficiently, Little Rainbows Day Nursery aims to identify any additional needs or language barriers a child may have by working in partnership with parents/carers and when needed with external agencies.
- Named SENCO
- Emily Ballantyne
Little Rainbows staff have supported children past and present within our setting with a variety of additional needs, such as:
- Selective Mutism
- Developmental Delay
- Social Communication Difficulties
- Speech, Language and Communication Needs
- Behavioural Difficulties
- Visual Impairment
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
We work closely with the local authorities and welcome SEN advisory teachers to offer support to our staff, children and families. Our setting also works closely with SEN advisory practitioners whom advise with actions and strategies to help both the children and families.
We use a variety of intervention methods at Little Rainbows such as:
- Bucket time to support attention skills
- Intensive interaction to support social interaction and eye contact
- Turn taking skills to support social interactions
- Visual timetables to support children's understanding of instruction, routine and transitions
Little Rainbows Day Nursery have a regard for Special Educational and Disability Code of Practice 2014, and the Early Years Foundation Stage 2014.
Our setting SENCO Emily has completed SENCO training session 1-6. All staff are Paediatric First Aid trained.
We have staff that are trained in or undergoing training in:
- Playing and Learning to Socialise Program (PALS)
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Sensory Integration training Behaviour Management training
- Every Child a Talker
- Epilepsy training
- Supporting quiet children in the setting
- Are You Receiving Me? (mental health in children)
- Training to support ISP targets such as Special time, Bucket time and Intensive Interaction
Setting provides Doors/rooms wide enough for wheelchair access Toilets are also wheelchair accessible
020 8577 3328
64 Pears Road
- TW3 1SR
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/10/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Drop off to and collect from
- Hounslow Town Primary
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 08:00 18:00
Amount Cost Type Two year old room - £30.00p Per Session Two year old room- £60.00p Per Day Two year old room-£300.00p Per Week Three year old room- £30.00p Per Session Three year old room- £60.00p Per Day Three year old room- £300.00p Per Week
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Age Range
- From 2 years old to 4 years old