Maria Ona Gutierrez
I have been an Ofsted Registered Childminder since 2013, providing a high quality, happy, caring and nurturing environment where children have the opportunity to participate in fun and engaging activities to enable them to develop and learn effectively, to their full potential and become ready for school
Amongst the many traditional toys and activities I provide, such as promoting multicultural celebrations, messy play, arts and crafts, baking, reading, music and rhyme-time, I also possess a large garden with mud kitchen and gardening facilities for little green fingers as well as a sandpit, climbing apparatus, trampoline, push bikes, scooters and electric cars!
QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATES & REGISTRATIONS
- Cache Level 3 Early Years Educator Diploma
- Studying towards the BTEC Forest School Level 3 Diploma
- Cache Level 3 Unit CYPOP 5 Certificate in Home-based Childcare
- First Aid Paediatric Certificate
- Level 2 Award in Food Hygiene Certificate
- ICO (Data Protection) Registration
- Hounslow Borough Council (Food Business) Registration
- LCCI European Executive Assistant Certificate
- WLIHE Bilingual Secretarial Diploma English/French
- A' Levels: Spanish & French
- G.C.S.Es: French, Spanish, Religious Education, English Literature & Language, Maths & Geography
020 8569 9042
- TW7 4AU
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 24/02/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
I have immediate vacancies for before and after school on Thursdays and Fridays only.
From September I will have availability for before and after school Monday to Friday.
- Drop off to and collect from
Isleworth Town Primary
St Mary’s RC Primary (Isleworth)
Spring Grove Primary
Smallberry Green Primary
The Blue School
Ashton House School
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7.45am 6.30pm Afterschool Club 3.15pm 6.30pm
- Term Time Contracts
- Further details
TERM TIME ONLY (with flexibility of ad hoc care during school holidays) SPACES AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN ELIGIBLE FOR FREE CHILDCARE (2yrs 3yrs and 4yrs) No fees apply during half term holidays, with flexibility to work ad hoc days to accommodate teachers should they need time for planning, marking etc.
Amount Cost Type £6.50 Per Hour
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)