The Co-operative Childcare
The Co-operative Childcare is a leading ethical childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible early years experience for the children in our care. Our Co-operative values and principles are part of the unique relationship that unites The Co-operative Movement around the world. Our ethical values of honesty, openness, social responsibility and caring for others are really important in childcare, they are closely linked to the four principles of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We have 3 main rooms within the nursery:
Our welcome booklet and registration form are available from this page to download
- Named SENCO
- Named SENCO: Mubarka Rehman (preschool) and Mehnaz Fatima (under 3 aged children)
Our SENCOs and manager have completed the Hounslow SENCO training provided by the Local Authority and our SENCOs attend regular training to keep themselves up to date with new trainings.
We have supported children with the following needs:
- Developmental delay
- A diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Social communication difficulties
- Speech, language and communication needs
Managing Positive Behavior coordinator is in place. Most of staff have training how to support children who have social communication difficulties.
Our staff is trained in the following strategies and interventions
- Bucket Time
- Special Time
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Colorful semantic
- Intensive Interaction
- Use of visual aids
- Supporting children with sensory needs
- Early Communication Skills Groups
- Attention & Listening Groups
- The setting SENCO are trained in writing and implementing targeted Individual Support Plans (ISPs)
- Our SENCO are experienced in making referrals to outside agencies as Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapist.
- They are confident in making requests for consideration of statutory assessment
- Supporting children with physical needs by following physio training and advice
Our setting provides:
- Wheelchair access
- Handrails in adult toilet
- Setting on ground floor
- We make all the reasonable adjustment to fulfil the needs of children.
- Contact Name
- Kim Rielly / Satpal Saini
- 020 8572 2499
- Name of venue
- The Co-operative Childcare
- TW4 7NS
- 203 and 482 from Gantley Road 81, 222 and H98 from Basildene Road 423 from Beavers Community School
- Hounslow West Station
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/05/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
We currently have places available in all 3 rooms, although our Preschool room will have limited availability from January 2020.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 07:30 18:30
- All Year Round
- Further details
We only close on Bank Holidays
Amount Cost Type Age 0-3 years - £35.25 Per Session Age 0-3 years - £58.50 Per Day Age 0-3 years - £255.75 Per Week Age 3-5 years - £34.25 Per Session Age 3-5 years - £57.00 Per Day Age 3-5 years - £249.75 Per Week Option A 30 hour wrap fee £21.50 Per Day Option A 30 hour half day wrap fee £12.75 Per Day Option B 30 hour term-time only wrap fee £6.00 (limited availability) Per Day
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 0 to 5 years