Dramatize Theatrical Day service
Our Theatrical Day Service runs on a daily basis exploring different art forms across the theatre industry. Our programme involves:
- Creative Skills involving costume making, learning how to play instruments, yoga, mosaics, acting and much more.
- Life Skills learnt through the medium of art, about how to live life well
- Community Visits accessing the local community and theatrical shows and activities
- Healthy Living by following an exercise plan along with cooking fresh meals for lunch every day
- Referral required?
- Age Range
Amount Cost Type £80 per day, 1:1 support can be offered at an additional fee. Per Day
- Additional Information
- All staff hold a valid DBS, Registered charity
- SEND Details
Dramatize is a theatre company for individuals with learning disabilities. We run theatrical workshops, performances & events exploring different theatrical mediums, breaking barriers within society.
We work with a range of different levels of ability, providing care and support, to ensure the theatre industry is accessible to all. Dramatize encourages our service users to believe in themselves, to develop and to achieve the unexpected. Dramatize can provide support with, communication, personal care and behaviour.
Within each individual's time at Dramatize our team will work closely with their parent/carer to set personal targets to work towards whilst attending our Theatrical Day Service.
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Dramatize HQ
- Venue address
Dramatize HQ clockhouse lane
- TW15 1BX
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider