Berkeley Pre-school is located on the premises of Berkeley Academy. We follow the Early Year Foundation Stage and particularly concentrate on children's social development, enabling them to make friends, be independent as well as sharing and turn taking.
We have many years of experience working with children and their families. We provide inclusive pre-school and promote equal opportunities for all children. We have a safe,caring and happy environment in which children can learn and develop their confidence. We enhance children's self-esteem by providing them opportunities in order for them to make their own choices. We promote healthy eating and physical literacy in our setting. We are accredited Let's Talk Together setting, which extends children's language and all the practitioners are skilled in promoting positive interaction strategies.
We are proud to have sensory room which provides multi-sensory experiences to all children. We have a spacious outdoor play area which includes a safe surface, grass area and a sand pit.
Parents have the opportunity to involve in their children's learning and come along to the events organised by staff.
We offer settling in period and take children who are not toilet trained.
- Named SENCO
- Harpreet Panesar and Joanne Green
We work alongside the authority SEN advisor to support children with:
- Speech, communication and language needs
- Social communication difficulties
- Behaviour and emotional needs
- Physical difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
We continue to welcome and support children with other learning needs.
We have fully trained SENCO who has attended special educational needs training. At Berkeley pre-school, all the practitioners have in-house training to identify children with individual needs.
- On one level with low level toilets and sinks.
- Our main is entrance is on one level for wheel chair access as well as wheel chair user friendly toilet.
- The management team will make reasonable adjustments to support the needs of the children.
- Contact Name
- Harpreet Panesar
020 8570 5700 option 1
020 8572 6768 (Fax)
- TW5 9HQ
- H32 and 111
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 02/11/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday AM 9:00 12:00 Monday to Friday PM 12:30 15:30
- Term Time Contracts
Amount Cost Type £20.00 Per Session
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 2 to 5 years