The Brentford Day Nursery & Pre-School
Brentford Day Nursery and Pre-school is located in a quiet, residential area and caters for children between three months and five years of age. The nursery is situated in a former Victorian school and has high windows and ceilings providing a light and spacious place for children to learn and develop.
The nursery has been fully refurbished and is designed to ensure that children can benefit from inspirational and educational activities both inside and also in the garden.
The equipment and activities inside and in the garden are designed to nurture the children, through fun activities such as climbing, water play, cycling and sand pits. The nursery is dedicated to providing the children with outdoor play opportunities, where the children have areas to investigate the world that include mud kitchens for growing vegetables and a large space to play.
Children are supported by a team of caring and supportive childcare practitioners who strive to nurture, inspire and care for every child at the nursery.
The nursery is dedicated to providing the children with a healthy and balanced diet to fuel growth and development. Their seasonal and fresh menus provide a wide range of meals to ensure they are nutritional and also delicious and encourage the children to explore new flavours. The nursery is able to cater for all dietary requirements.
Brentford Day Nursery & Pre-School has ensured that children are nurtured, inspired and cared for so parents can get on with their busy day.
How we support SEND
- Named SENCO
- Lyn Barallon
We have supported children with :
- Speech, Language and Communication Difficulties
- Social communication Difficulties, Behavioural
- Emotional and Social Needs
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Staff have undertaken training in:
- Special Education needs and Disability needs
- Box of feeling
- Multi-Sensory Group Time
- Supporting children with Autism
- Supporting children with Social, Mental and Emotional Needs
- Social & Communication Identification
- Special Time
- Intensive Interaction Level 1 in Special Educational Needs Supporting children with Speech & Language
- Supporting children with listening and attention
We would make reasonable adjustments to meet all the children’s individual needs. However, some things regarding our facilities are out of our control and suitability of the setting would need to be judged by individual parents and their requirements.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/01/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 07.45 am 6.15 pm
- All Year Round
- Further details
Nursery closed for a week during the Christmas Period.
Amount Cost Type £78 for Under 3's Per Day £57 for Over 3's Per Day
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Age Range
- From 3 months to 5 years old