Nabila Hana Khan
I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder and live with my husband and two children. My childminding experience includes working with ages 1 to 9 as well as having worked with young children in school settings. I am also a member of PACEY (Professional Assoc. for Childcare & Early Years).
My setting has a dedicated and well resourced playroom with good quality toys to stimulate learning and development in babies and children. There is plenty of indoor space and a garden in a ‘home from home’ caring environment which is both safe and secure.
I am very passionate about children’s learning and exciting activities are planned around each child to reflect their interests, age/stage of development and any additional needs, all of which cover the seven learning areas of the EYFS. Daily outings include trips to the local parks, libraries, playgroups, shops and softplay centres.
I am committed to working in partnership with parents and regularly share feedback, planning and ideas to support their child at home.
Please feel free to contact me and to arrange a visit to my setting where I will be happy to discuss your requirements further.
I have knowledge and experience of working with children with:
- Speech and language needs.
I have an excellent range of resources and strategies to support children with additional needs.
I have undertaken the following SEND training:
- Makaton - Signed Songs and Stories in Eary Years Setting
- Identifying Speech and Language Needs in Bilingual Children
- SLT training Supporting Children with Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- SEN Workshops (incl. visual aids and bucket time)
- Selective Mutism
- Introduction to Children Diagnosed with Autism
I also continue to regularly attend and update all relevant SEND training.
My setting (house) is on the ground floor with downstairs toilet and washroom and is easily accessible by wheelchair.
- Contact Name
- 07904 218341
- TW7 4LY
- H28 (5 mins walk)
- Osterley Station (5 mins walk). Hounslow East Station (10 mins walk).
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/03/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
1 vacancy part-time or full-time
- Drop off to and collect from
Spring Grove Primary
Ashton House School
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7.30 am 6.30 pm
- Short Notice
- School Holidays
- Term Time Contracts
- All Year Round
- Further details
The above timings can be flexible. Please call me to discuss your requirements.
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 1 to 11