The Little School Daycare (2)
The Little School Daycare is a privately-owned nursery that provides quality childcare for children aged from 3 months to 5 years old.
We are situated in Brentford , West London close to Brentford railway station and GSK. We have two separate buildings which are spacious and inviting, with our own car part for safe drop off and pick up, air conditioned rooms and 2 separate age appropriate soft play rooms.
Our managers have been managing our nurseries since 2004 providing experience and dedication to their roles. They are credited with ensuring our Ofsted reports have always been either 'Good' or 'Outstanding'
- Named SENCO
- The designated SENCOs for our setting are Brenda Tocher-Bewick and Sarah Siqueira.
Our team is very experienced in supporting and meeting the needs of children with a range of additional needs including:
- speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
- social communication difficulties (SCD)
- hearing impairment (HI)
- a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
We are currently supporting children with the following needs:
- speech and language needs
- hearing impairment
Our Sencos have completed the Hounslow SENCO Training provided by the Local Authority. Our SENCOs attend regular training and forums to keep up to date with knowledge and current initiatives in SEND.
We have staff trained in the following:
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Supporting children with sensory needs
- Supporting children with attention and listening difficulties
- Use of visual aids
- Bucket Time
- Intensive Interaction
We have staff that are training in running a range of small group interventions including
- Playing and Learning to Socialise Programme (PALS)
- Early Communication Skills Groups
- Attention & Listening Groups
We do undertake training and obtain advice from outside professionals/specialists to meet the needs of children with additional needs accessing our provision.
- Our building is accessible and is all on one level.
- Wheelchair access at the main door.
- We have two disabled parking bays in the car park.
- We have disabled toilets (both for adults and children to access) and changing facilities.
- We have toilets on the ground floor.
- Access to the outdoor area is on one level.
- There is a paved section in the garden area.
- We have furniture that can be moved.
- Reasonable adjustments/adaptations will be made, where appropriate, in accordance with the requirements of the Equality Act (2010).
- We want all children to access the curriculum opportunities off site, including trips.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/02/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Drop off to and collect from
- Our Lady & St John’s RC Primary
- Term Time Contracts
- All Year Round
Amount Cost Type Please contact us for our current rates Fee free August to all teachers in our term time contracts
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments