Mum's Babies and Bumps project
Share the love, change a life.
The Mum's Babies and Bumps Project is a service offering free baby and maternity items to families who are in receipt of benefits or have no access to public funds
We welcome both second hand and nearly new clothes for both mum and baby. We also collect
- Toiletries for both mum and baby
- Baby toys
- shoes for baby.
We do not except anything electrical, car seats or mattresses, due to health and safety.
- Referral required?
- Who needs to make the referral?
- We welcome referrals from all Health services, Schools, Social care, Job Centre’s, Children’s Centre’s and GP’s. Please email for more information
- Age Range
- Additional Information
- BA(Hons) social work
- Valid DBS check
- Fully insured
- Any volunteers will be subject to a DBS check
When is it on
- Date & Time
- Tuesdays and Thursdays only, from 1pm to 3pm
The Church does have some accessibility and we are situated on the ground floor. Wheelchair access is available There is no other special equipment such as hand rails
Where to go
- Name of venue
- The Free Church
- Venue address
Boston Manor Road
- TW8 8DW
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider