The Little School Daycare (1)
The Little School Daycare is a privately-owned nursery that provides quality childcare for children aged from 3 months to 5 years old.
We are situated in Brentford , West London close to Brentford railway station and GSK. We have two separate buildings which are spacious and inviting, with our own car part for safe drop off and pick up, air conditioned rooms and 2 separate age appropriate soft play rooms.
Our managers have been managing our nurseries since 2004 providing experience and dedication to their roles. They are credited with ensuring our Ofsted reports have always been either 'Good' or 'Outstanding'.
- Named SENCO
- Anna Malec
Our team is very experienced in supporting and meeting the needs of children with a range of additional needs including:
- Speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
- social communication difficulties (SCD)
- hearing impairment (HI)
We are currently supporting children with the following needs:
- speech and language needs
- social communication difficulties
We have staff trained in the following: -
- Supporting children with sensory needs
- Supporting children with attention and listening difficulties
- Use of visual aids
- Bucket Time
- Special Time
We have staff that are training in running a range of small group interventions including Early Communication Skills Groups
Our SENCO is:
- confident in using a range of screening tools to support with early identification of needs
- writing and implementing targeted plans/individual support plans (ISPs)
- confident in making referrals to outside agencies as and when required e.g. Speech and Language Therapy Service
- experienced in making requests for consideration of statutory assessment
- experienced in working with a range of outside professionals/specialists e.g. Advisory Teachers for Hearing Impairment
We undertake training and obtain advice from outside professionals/specialists to meet the needs of children with additional needs accessing our provision.
Our setting provides:
- Disabled toilets (both for adults and children to access)
- Toilets on the ground floor
- Handrails in toilets
- Wheelchair access on our ground floor through ASC
- We have furniture that can be moved
- We have two disabled parking bays in the car park at our other site
- Reasonable adjustments/adaptations will be made, where appropriate, in accordance with the requirements of the Equality Act (2010)
- We want all children to access the curriculum opportunities off site, including trips.
The SENCO will meet with the parents/carers of a child with specific needs to plan how to make adjustments to ensure accessibility. A risk assessment would be written with the parents/carers if required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/04/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7.30 18.00
- Term Time Contracts
- All Year Round
Amount Cost Type Please contact us for our current rates. Fee free August to all teachers in our term time contracts
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments