Family Links Parenting Programme
Family Links, The Nurturing Programme is a 11-week Parenting Programme offering simple, effective tools to help parents and children understand and manage feelings and behaviour.
- Provides simple, effective tools to help parents and children understand and manage feelings better
- Develop self-confidence in your own parenting
- Improve relationships in home and in school
- Build on pre-existing parenting skills, use positive behaviour management, communication and relationship strategies
- Share experiences with other parents
- Creche spaces will be available
To refer a family to this group or to self-refer, please complete all sections of the 'parenting group referral form' and return to either:
or Addressed to:
Children’s Centre Service Co-ordinator
Chiswick Children’s Centre
9 Devonshire Street
- Referral required?
- Who needs to make the referral?
- Professionals or Individuals can self-refer. Please note that a referral does not guarantee a place on to this group. The parent/carer will be contacted following the referral, to discuss group suitability and if necessary offered a space.
- Age Range
Families with children aged 0-5 years
When is it on
- Session Information
Creche spaces available
- SEND Details
All staff are trained to provide an inclusive service to all families. Please contact us if you would like to know more information or would like to request any reasonable special adaptations.
- Venue is on one level
- Main doors have wheelchair access
- No doors are automatic
- One disabled toilet
Who to contact
- Michaela Clapson
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider