Disability Sports Coach - Club Hounslow
Disability Sports Coach’s award-winning Community Clubs are specialist, weekly sports activities for all disabled people. Formed in 2013, the Community Club programme is currently being delivered across 12 London boroughs with 13 Community Clubs in total.
The purpose of the Community Club network is to ensure disabled people are more active, more often, whilst being integrated in their local community with the opportunity to develop independency and social skills.
Community Clubs aims and objectives are:
- Improve disabled people’s physical, mental and social wellbeing by attending weekly sessions, competitions and annual events
- Provide support to ensure members are able to access other opportunities to be more integrated in their local community
- Support and train disabled people and their network to become volunteers and coaches, creating a more representative workforce
Contact Laura with any questions or just turn up at a session to find out more.
- Age Range
Ages 8yrs - 88yrs
Amount Cost Type 3 Per Session
- Additional Information
- Staff DBS Checked, Coaching qualified.
When is it on
- Date & Time
- Tuesday 5.30-7pm
- Session Information
- SEND Details
Disability Sports Coach can support members in the session through group coaching activities.
Volunteering opportunities can also be supported
Unfortunately one-to-one assistance cannot be guaranteed, but parents, siblings and carers can join for Free to support members
- Wheelchair access to facilities
- Adapted activities to suit all members engagement in various games and sports
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Heston Community School (Sports Centre)
- Venue address
91 Heston Road
- TW5 0QR
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider