Hounslow EU Settlement Service
The EU Settlement Scheme allows EU citizens to continue to live, work and study in the UK without any immigration time restrictions after the UK leaves the European Union. It will be free to apply if you already have a permanent residence document or you already have indefinite leave to remain in or enter the UK.
Hounslow’s CA EU Settlement Service is taking referrals 5 days a week where we offer, one-to-one immigration advice and practical support.
Who can access support?
- EU Families (mistakenly believing children born in the UK are automatically citizens)
- Children and Young People leaving care
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Victims of Modern Slavery and Children Trafficking
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Elder People –Disabled People /Serious Health conditions
- Residents in Care Homes
- Homeless People
- EU elder people
Our service is available in person and via the FREE advice line
Organisations can signpost clients to us or make direct referrals using the email address
Who to contact
- 0300 3301185
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider