Health visiting for children under 5 years
If you have a child aged five or under, you can get support from a health visitor at the key times below;
- Antenatal Contact (from 28 weeks onwards)
- New Birth Review (10 – 14 days after your baby is born)
- 6 – 8 week maternal mood review (contact at well child clinic)
- 1 year health review (to book your child’s 1 year review, phone 0208 973 3490)
- 2 year ASQ health review (to book your child’s 2 year ASQ health review, phone 0208 973 3490)
To see a Health Visitor
Your Health Visitor provides contact in your home and at a centre close to you. Phone 020 8973 3490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment convenient for you.
For those who need additional advice about your child’s health e.g. breast feeding, weaning, child safety, immunisations, post-natal depression. The Advice Line is available Monday to Friday between 9:00am – 5:00pm (not bank holidays)
Health visitors can also refer your child to professionals who specialise in identifying and supporting special needs.
Concerns or complaints
If you have a complaint about the service, you can contact the NHS patient advice and liaison service.
- Telephone 0800 953 0363
- Email: email@example.com
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider