Playgym @ Heathrow Gymnastics Club
A purpose-built play environment for toddlers though to 7-Year Olds or up to a height of 130cm.
Jumbo's Gym Playframe
- Climbing Frames, Foam Pits, Trampoline, Bars, Beams, Climbing Wall and Soft Play Equipment
- Swinging, Jumping, Running, Balancing, Bouncing, Climbing
- The facility is designed for maximum safety but parents are responsible for their children at all times
Aladdin's Cave of Magic
- A unique Sensory Room designed for interactive learning and relaxation with a variety of activities, including sound, touch and smell
- An Aladdin's Cave of excitement and imagination
- Also ideal for anyone with a sensory impairment
- It is a QUIET room so please supervise your children carefully to respect the facility and its equipment
- Age Range
Toddlers through to 7 years
Amount £4.50 per hour, per child and 1 accompanying adult. £1.00 for each additional adult.
When is it on
- Date & Time
- Monday to Friday 10am-4pm & Saturday 9-12pm
- Session Information
Sessions begin and finish on the hour. There is no need to book.
- SEND Details
Parents are required to fill in a registration sheet at Heathrow Gym which will ask for basic information about their disabled child, including their disability. The Short Breaks service will only pay for the disabled child - any siblings or friends will need to be paid for by the parent/carer.
For more information please contact the Short Breaks team on 020 8583 3636
Where to go
- Venue address
Heathrow Gymnastics Club
- TW4 6DH
Who to contact
- 0208 569 5069
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider