Mini Me's Pre-School
Mini Me's Pre-School offers a safe and stimulating environment managed by qualified, experienced staff. We boast to be one of the few preschool's within the borough to employ a graduate with an Early Years Teaching specific degree.
We provide a wide range of activities and equipment, which encourages the children to develop in all areas of learning.
We are able to offer the Funded childcare for 2, 3 and 4 years olds for eligible children and our opening times offer flexibility to our families in how and when they can access their funded childcare. This could be 5 full mornings, afternoons or full days with any additional hours beyond the funded entitlement chargeable.
We also offer a collection or drop off services to our neighbouring schools for nursery aged children. The Blue School, who we share the entrance pavement with and St Mary's which is located at the top of our road. Both schools are very easy to get to without the need to cross any roads. The cost for this provision is £26.
Please call us to arrange a visit to find out more
- Named SENCO
- Agustina Casellini is available Monday to Friday 9:15 to 12:15.
Our SENCO has completed the Hounslow SENCO training provided by the Local Authority and attends regular training and forums to keep up to date with knowledge and current initiatives in SEND.
Being established for over 10 years, our team is very experienced in supporting and meeting the needs of children with a range of additional needs including:
- Speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
- Social communication difficulties (SCD)
- Hearing impairment (HI)
- Developmental delay (DD)
- A diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
We are currently supporting children with:
- speech and language needs
- social communication difficulties
We welcome all children.
We have staff trained in the following:
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Supporting children with attention and listening difficulties
- Use of visual aids
- Bucket Time, Stages 1-4 to help with Attention skills
- Special Time
- Intensive Interaction, to help with social interaction and eye contact
- We have staff that are training in running a range of small group interventions including
- Playing and Learning to Socialise Programme (PALS)
- Early Communication Skills Groups
- Attention & Listening Groups
- SENCO/staff are confident in using a range of screening tools to support with early identification of needs
- SENCO is training in writing and implementing targeted plans/individual support plans (ISPs)
- SENCO is confident in making referrals to outside agencies as and when required e.g. Speech and Language Therapy Service.
- The setting SENCO is experienced in making requests for consideration of statutory assessment
- The setting SENCO is experienced in working with a range of outside professionals/specialists e.g. Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists.
- We are willing to undertake training and obtain advice from outside professionals/specialists to meet the needs of children with additional needs accessing our provision.
Our setting provides:
- Individual support plans
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled access
- Handrails in toilet, disabled toilet ramp; sink
- Setting on ground floor
- Contact Name
- Charmaine Wright
- 07932 085895
- TW7 7BG
- H37, 267, 237
- Isleworth train station
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 16/05/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
We have spaces available for children in receipt of 2 year funding, 3 and 4 year olds 15 free early education and childcare.
We also have spaces available for children who are eligible for childcare vouchers and also paying children.
- Drop off to and collect from
St Mary’s RC Primary (Isleworth)
The Blue School
Collection and drop off service from nearby schools for 3, 4 and 5 year olds attending our setting. Please ask for more details
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday AM 09:15 12.15
- Term Time Contracts
Amount Cost Type £18 Per Session £36 Per Day
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 2 to 5