William Hogarth Primary School
All schools must publish their own local offer, this is also known as the SEN information report.
The report will include the following:
- how they identify a child or young person with SEND
- the adjustments they are making to the curriculum and learning environment
- what they are doing to enable children and young people to engage in activities
- how they are supporting children and young people throughout their time there.
This can be accessed from the individual school’s website.
Where to go
- Name of venue
- William Hogarth Primary School
- Venue address
- W4 2JR
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider