Supported Internship Hounslow Council
The vision for future local government in Hounslow is as a community leader, not simply a provider of services.
It will continue to be an enabling Council, working in partnership with the local community, voluntary and statutory agencies, and the private sector to maximise social and economic development in the borough.
Key vocational skills and work experience opportunities offered at Hounslow Council include:
• Office Administration data entry, scanning documents
• Cafe working in the coffee shop, serving customers
• Facilities Management portering, issuing ID badges, security
• Emergency Planning administration duties
• Reception customer service, using booking systems, signposting customers
• WorkSmart monitoring room bookings, checking audio equipment, reporting faults
• Library Assistant customer service, stocking shelves, dealing with queries
• Care Work supporting disabled residents in the day centre and community
Programme leads are:
The qualification is being delivered by a tutor at the college. This tutor will also
accompany interns as they start their internships at Hounslow House.
They will have staggered starts to enable staff members to fully support each intern
as they take on their new roles.
- Age Range
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Hounslow Council
- Venue address
Hounslow House 7 Bath Road
- TW3 3EB
Who to contact
- Nicky Bitar
- 020 8583 6144
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider