Woodbridge Park Education Service School - (KS4 centre)
KS4 pupil referral unit that provides full time education and support for students not accessing mainstream schools.
All schools must publish their own local offer, this is also known as the SEN information report.
The report will include the following:
- how they identify a child or young person with SEND
- the adjustments they are making to the curriculum and learning environment
- what they are doing to enable children and young people to engage in activities
- how they are supporting children and young people throughout their time there.
This can be accessed from the individual school’s website.
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Woodbridge Park Education Service- KS 4 Centre
- Venue address
c/o West Thames College, The Skills and Logistic Centre Boundaries Road
- TW13 5DR
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider