Sexual health Hounslow
Sexual health advice and support in Hounslow.
Services are free and you can get support with
- contraception - male, female and emergency
- tests – for sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- specialist clinics for young people and gay/bisexual men
Visiting a clinic
You don’t need to be referred.
Walk-in clinics are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can also telephone to make an appointment.
To find out about services, opening times and to book an appointment
- Isleworth Clinic- Twickenham House, West Middlesex University Hospital, Twickenham Road, Isleworth, TW7 6AF
- Hounslow Clinic- Heart of Hounslow, Level 2, 92 Bath Road, Hounslow, TW3 3EL
- Feltham Clinic- Feltham Centre for Health, The Centre, Feltham, TW13 4GU
All sites are wheelchair friendly.
Who to contact
- 020 8321 5718
- Sexual health Hounslow website
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider