PEEP Learning Together Programme
Research tells us that the biggest influences on children’s outcomes are the quality of the relationship with their parents and carers and what they do with their family, from birth – known as the home learning environment. The Peep Learning Together Programme (LTP) offers an effective way of helping:
- Parents and Carers to improve their children’s life chances, by making the most of everyday learning opportunities – listening, talking, playing, singing and sharing books and stories together
- Babies and Children to make the most of their opportunities, by becoming confident communicators and active learners, ready for school
- Parents and Carers to recognise and build on their own learning potential and achievements
To refer a family to this group or to self-refer, please complete all sections of the 'parenting group referral form' and return to either:
or Addressed to:
Children’s Centre Service Co-ordinator
Chiswick Children’s Centre
9 Devonshire Street
- Referral required?
- Who needs to make the referral?
- Professionals or Individuals can self-refer
- Age Range
Families with Children between Birth to Five Years
When is it on
- Session Information
Creche spaces available
*Please note that a referral does not guarantee a place on to this group. The parent/carer will be contacted following the referral, to discuss group suitability and if necessary offered a space.
- SEND Details
All staff are trained to provide an inclusive service to all families. Please contact us if you would like to know more information or would like to request any reasonable special adaptations.
Who to contact
- Michaela Clapson
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider