Junior Club @ Hogarth Youth Centre
Junior Club aims to provide a safe and fun environment for young people to both socialise and develop through play and activities. Junior Club offers a wide range of activities and developmental sessions, these include; various sports and physical activities, arts and crafts, multimedia workshops, cooking and dance.
Junior Club is a term time project but we provide school holiday activities whenever possible, for more info check our website.
- Age Range
Amount Cost Type First Session Free £1 Per Session
- Additional Information
- Staff are DBS checked. London Youth Bronze Quality Mark.
When is it on
- Date & Time
- Monday to Thursdays from 3.30 to 6pm, term time only
- SEND Details
We have an inclusive approach to working with young people, as a result all young people are welcome. Parents are welcome to contact the centre to discuss their child’s specific needs.
- Venue on one level
- Wheelchair accessible front doors
- Disabled toilet with handrails and emergency tag
- Kitchen worktops are not lowered and are accessible to all.
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Hogarth Youth & Community Centre
- Venue address
- W4 2JR
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider