The Sikh Helpline is a free professional and confidential telephone counselling and email inquiry service, available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
Our service is one of listening and we aim to assist anyone in need of emotional support, guidance and advice on a one-to-one basis with various issues, including but not limited to:
- Bullying and Racism
- Substance Abuse (including Smoking / Drinking / Drugs)
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Depression and Mental Health Issues.
- Relationship Issues
- Grooming Awareness Campaign
- Discrimination within the workplace
- Problems at school or home
- Issues regarding Articles of faith
- Child abuse (sexual, physical or emotional)
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider