OnLine Training Limited - OLT
We provide timely online training when a teaching professional needs specialist knowledge to understand and support learners, particularly those with special educational needs and/or disability. There is a charge for our main courses. However, we also provide a number of resources FREE. We work with local partners to deliver the OLT courses to practitioners and parents in the area.
What we do:
- Provide training for teachers, teaching assistants and parents in different aspects of SEND
- The training is impact driven, in that participants have to set goals around a child or young person and these are supported by a specialist tutor
- The goals are monitored to record impact
- The courses include videos of good practice, quizzes, forums for discussion, case studies and rich up-to-date content around SEND
Amount Cost Type £199 for purely online Per Course £250 min is blended learning i.e. with face-to-face Per Course FREE resources on our website Per Course
When is it on
- Date & Time
- Our main office is open 9am-5pm weekdays
- SEND Details
Our training courses can operate at universal, targeted and specialist level - depending on the need and course undertaken. The tutors, who lead our courses are specialists.
Our courses enable practitioners to evaluate children with SEND, thereby increasing inclusion and improving outcomes for learners.
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider