Sunnysmiles Childcare (Pre School & Nursery)
Sunnysmiles has 26 morning and afternoon sessions or possibly all day sessions therefore offering a range of childcare options and working closely with parents to help provide the closest match to what they require.
All of our staff are NVQ trained and are caring, qualified and enthusiastic people who want to ensure that all children are cared for and develop confidence and knowledge within a stimulating, safe learning through play environment.
Our daily plans and activities are based around the EYFS and we encourage, record and support children’s development carefully to ensure that each individual child’s needs are fully met.
The nursery has a well planned inside and outside play area to meet the needs and interests of the children attending including use of the school field, which we use for activities including group games, music and dance, yoga, climbing frames,bikes and scooters.
Fees vary depending on if you are attending the playgroup sessions or as full daycare, please contact us for more details
- Named SENCO
- Victoria Alexander and the Manager Clare Ampah-Ford
- a diagnosis of Down Syndrome
- hearing impairment (HI)
- Social Communication
- Physical disability
- Global Developmental Delay
- Speech and language
SENCO training has been completed through the Hounslow EYDPC Training Calendar and all the staff within the setting have a knowledge and understand the importance of early identification of children who may need additional support.
Staff have attended various training session to develop their knowledge in supporting children with SEND these include:
- Supporting children with Speech and Language
- Positive Interactions
- Picky Eaters
- Supporting Children with Social Communication
- PECS-Picture Exchange communication
Our setting provides:
- Access through main door using a wheelchair
- Handrail in wheelchair accessible toilet
- Wide doors throughout
- Equipment/ furniture can be adapted and moved as much as is possible to best meet the needs of a child or adult
- Setting is on one level with no stairs We use visuals.
- layout is very open enabling easy access
We are more than happy to discuss any concerns you may have to ensure that we can adapt the environment as best reasonably possible to meet your Childs needs
- Contact Name
- Clare Ampah-Ford
- 07714 755 390
- Name of venue
- Sunnysmiles Childcare Ltd
South Isleworth Children's Centre Worple Road
- TW7 7AP
- 267,481,110,H37 all a 5 minute walk away
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/06/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
Morning and Afternoon sessions available for 2 and 3 year olds
Wraparound sessions where we collect form school nursery class -Worple Primary School, St Mary's School Isleworth and The Blue School walk the children down to Sunnysmiles to join the afternoon session.
We do not cap the amount of free entitlement places we offer for 15 or 30 hours
- Drop off to and collect from
St Mary’s RC Primary (Isleworth)
The Blue School
Children can be collected after morning nursery, bring a packed lunch and join us for the afternoon session. This is known as "wraparound care". Please call to discuss costs for wraparound care
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday AM 8:30am 11:30am Monday to Friday PM 12:15pm 3:15pm Monday to Friday 8.30am 3.15pm
- Term Time Contracts
- Further details
AM, PM and all day sessions available.
We also offer a wrap around service and run a breakfast and breakfast and after school club.
Amount Cost Type £18.00-£20 Per Session
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 2 to 5