The De Lacey Pre School
Our new nursery opened in September 2019, right opposite Bedfont Primary School. We offer your child Montessori inspired teaching in a beautiful home-from-home environment and huge garden.
- Named SENCO
- Charlotte de Lacey, Sonia Kohli & Cheryl Wright
We offer support for children with:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Social Communication Difficulties
- Speech & Language Delay
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Listening & Attention difficulties
- Sensory issues.
- Multi-Sensory Group Times
- Playing & Learning to Socialise (PALS)
- Programme Listening & Attention Group
- Early Communication Group
- Bucket Time
- Special Time
- Intensive Interaction
Our building and garden are fully accessible to all.
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
Morning, afternoon and full day places available. Please call us for up to date availability and for an hour requests.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 9:00am 3:00pm
- Term Time Contracts
Amount Cost Type £5 Per Hour
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 2 to 5