Riverside Community Day Nursery
Riverside community day nursery is a 26 place day nursery that provides full and part time day-care, a morning and afternoon pre school and a wraparound school pick up from Cavendish primary school for children aged 2 - 5 years.
We have been established since 1984 as a community based nursery where we have registered charity status. We are situated in Chiswick on the grounds of Cavendish primary school very close to Dukes Meadows and Chiswick House.
We have six childcare staff on the team, who are all very experienced and appropriately qualified to a level 3. All staff are paediatric first aid trained.
At Riverside we fully practice the Early Years foundation stage and are also part of the Early Years Partnership that provides funded places for children aged 2 years who are eligible and for children over 3 after the term of their third birthday.
If you would like to know more about our nursery please give us a call to receive our prospectus or to arrange a viewing.
- Named SENCO
- Katie Murphy
We have experience in working with children with:
- Hearing Impairment
- Communication and language difficulties
- ASD - Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social Communication Difficulties
Our Sencos are trained in the following:
- Bucket time
- Use of visual aids/ visual time tables
- PECS- picture exchange communication system
- Supporting children with sensory needs
- Supporting children with Attention and listening difficulties
- Structured activity time
- Lycra activities
The Senco is confident enough to demonstrate each of these to other members of staff in the setting. The Senco is confident in writing and implementing ISPs- individual support plans.
Ground floor wide door access suitable for wheel chairs open plan.
- Contact Name
- Tina Heighes
- 020 8995 9299
- Name of venue
- Riverside Community Day Nursery
Cavendish Primary School (at the back) Edensor Road
- W4 2RG
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/08/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
We currently have some full-time day care sessions available. Please call for pre-school session availability
- Drop off to and collect from
- Cavendish Primary
- We provide a Breakfast Club from 08:00am to 09:00am and Wraparound from 12:00 - 18.00 which includes pick up only from Cavendish School.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 08:00 18.00 Monday to Friday AM 08:00 13:00 Monday to Friday PM 13:00 18.00 Monday to Friday AM 08.45 12:00 Monday to Friday PM 13:00 16:00 Afterschool Club 12.00 18.00
- Term Time Contracts
- Further details
- Our Pre-school only runs during term time.
- Our day care is open all year round.
- Wraparound care with pick up from Cavendish primary school only with a minimum of a 3 hour session per day
Amount Cost Type Pre-school hours (AM) £22.50 Per Session Pre-school hours (PM) £18.00 Per Session Full day care - £60 Per Day Full day care - £260 Per Week Part time day care - £45 Per Day Part time day care - £210 Per Week School wraparound - £8 Per Hour
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Age Range
- From 2 years to 5 years