I am a well organised, happy and energetic registered childminder, able to offer affordable and quality childcare in a home from home environment. I have a safe, comfortable, pet free, and child- friendly 4 bedroom house with secure garden with a dedicated playroom.
As I am trained in the Early Years Foundation Stage, the activities and equipment I provide will support your child’s learning and development as well as ensuring they have fun, fun, fun! I have fantastic references from previous parents who have used my childcare services .
Below is a list of some of the play items toys I provide:
- Teddy bears and fluffy animals
- Baby dolls, and pushchairs
- Jigsaws and puzzles for all ages
- Lights and sounds activity toys
- Cars, trucks and Garage
- Activity & Colouring books, pencils & crayons
- Dressing up
- Action men and Barbie’s
- Messy play i.e. paints, glue, crafts, Playdoh
- Play kitchen, food and utensils
- Play tent and outdoor Playhouse ,
- Duplo & Lego
- DVD’s and Musical Cds
We visit the local parks , soft play centre, children playgroups and Library. cinemas and theatres. We also cook and do lots of lovely messy arts & crafts.
I have attained a Level 3 Diploma in childcare and I'm Paediatric First Aid trained. I'm fully Insured and a Member of the Professional Association for Childcare and Early years.
- Contact Name
- Jennifer Byron
020 3536 0020
- TW8 0QS
- H91, E2,E8 and 195
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/11/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Drop off to and collect from
- Our Lady & St John’s RC Primary
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 08.00 18.15
- Short Notice
- Term Time Contracts
- All Year Round
Amount Cost Type £6.00 Per Hour £60 (9 hours or more) Per Day Charges include food, drinks and outings
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 4 months to 11 years