Stroke Association Childhood Stroke Support Service
The Stroke Association offers a Childhood Stroke Support Service – providing information, advice, support and networking events to families affected by stroke in childhood.
This service offers:
- information about stroke in childhood and related diagnoses
- advice about local services that families may find useful
- support navigating health, social care and educational processes
- emotional support in adjusting to the impact of stroke
- information for professionals supporting young people affected by stroke
- information about events and awareness raising opportunities.
The service is UK wide and freely accessible, and information about it can be found at: www.stroke.org.uk/childhood
We have a range of awareness raising posters, including how to Spot the signs of stroke in a child – relevant to all professionals working with children and young people.
To contact the service please email: email@example.com or telephone: 07715 065925
- Age Range
Online and phone support
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider