11 - 18 years old Domestic Violence Support Programme
The programme offers therapeutic, practical and emotional support for children affected by domestic abuse/ domestic violence and their non-abusive parents. The programme is delivered by the Domestic and Sexual Violence Outreach Service (HDVSOS) as part of our response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is for families with children 11-18years old have been affected by domestic abuse/ domestic violence and are living in Hounslow.
How is the programme delivered?
The programme is delivered remotely by phone and video-enabled programmes and applications.
What support will the children and parents receive?
The programme will help parents and children keep safe, well and supported during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Support for non-abusive parents includes:
- Safety planning
- Empowerment, emotional support and advocacy
- Practical support and signposting to community and online resources
- Space to learn about ways to support your children’s wellbeing and keep them safe
- Help to explore options and choices to make informed decisions
Support for children includes:
- Reassurance and emotional support
- Safety planning
- Daily routines
- Space to learn ways to keep calm and happy when dealing with feelings of stress and anger
- Improve self-esteem and wellbeing
- Signposting to services
How can a family access the programme?
If you have any questions, please contact Charlotte Roffey
- Who needs to make the referral?
- How can a family access the programme? Please email the completed referral form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Who to contact
- Charlotte Roffey
- 020 8583 4156
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider