The Learning Tree Holiday Playscheme
For Children aged 5 to 8 years
- craft materials, cooking,
- large garden games,
- cosy reading space.
- Outdoor physical activity games
- Structured activities for everyone to participate in on a daily basis.
- There will be access to a basketball court.
- Confident cyclists will be able to bring their bikes to use on the field.
- Fun and accessible science
- STEM based opportunities.
- Access to listening to music
- Forest School Activities
- Cooking outdoors
Off site Visits
Due to recent government guidance we are advised against offsite visits. Therefore the club running during August will remain onsite. We are fortunate to have access to such a vast outdoor area.
We hope to create more flexibility during the coming half term holiday to cater more for what families need. Due to the issues around coronavirus we are promising to provide what we can commit to for August.
Booking a place
To express interest or to make a booking we ask that families complete the attached form so we can start to organise staffing. As we receive your confirmed booking we will send out the starter pack.
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8am 5pm
Amount Cost Type £41 Per Day