Hounslow Youth Council
Hounslow Youth Council are a group of young people aged 11-18, from different backgrounds and experiences. Their role is to represent the views of children and young people from across the borough.
Their aim is to:
- Inspire change and influence decision making.
- Get data and insight on the habits, trends and challenges young people face.
- Take action to improve things for every child and young person in Hounslow.
They do this by:
- Working closely with decision makers to solve community problems.
- Leading consultations with young people in Hounslow.
- Running youth led campaigns, activities and events for young people and decision makers.
As a result, Hounslow Youth Councillors:
- Work closely with senior decision makers, making a positive difference to Hounslow.
- Make sure decision makers have the right data to help them make the right decisions.
- Learn new skills, make friends for life and get a FANTASTIC reference for work or further education.
To join and have your #youthvoice:
- Text, “I’m in Hounslow + name + DOB + postcode” to: 07734 387 365
- Email Participation People at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/LBHYouthCouncil
- Instagram www.instagram.com/hounslowyouthcouncil/
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider