I have been an Ofsted registered childminder since the year 2000. I live in a pet-free house with a safe, secure back garden for the children to enjoy.
I care for a maximum of two small children at a time, allowing your child to receive plenty of one-to-one care and attention in a home-from-home environment. I offer separate rooms for sleeping, and strive to follow your child's own routine which I believe helps to strengthen continuity of care between home and the setting.
I offer a variety of well maintained safe toys/resources and make good use of local Children's Centres/playgroups, parks and libraries regularly to enable the children to socialise with others and experience different play and learning opportunities. We enjoy day trips to Hanwell Zoo, the Princess Diana Memorial Playground, Kew Gardens and Holland Park.
The setting is a few minutes walk to two underground stations and very close to many bus routes. I am able to offer off-street parking for one vehicle.
I undertake regular training to update my knowledge in all areas of childcare and hold a Level 3 Diploma in Home-based Childcare.
If you think you may like me to care for your child, please contact me to arrange a visit to my setting.
I accept childcare vouchers.
I have a personal understanding of epilepsy within my circle of friends, but have not supported a child at present.
I have supported children with
- Food allergies
- Tube-feeding to administer fluids into the stomach
- ADHD training
- SEND Workshop
- Making Visual Resources
- Supporting children with Social Communication Difficulties
- SEND Best Practice Childminder Conference
- Easy access (no steps) from outside into the home.
- There is plenty of space to allow children to move about freely and I can provide/adapt areas of the home for rest and quiet times.
- All activities take place on the ground floor and in the garden.
- Downstairs toilet
- Contact Name
- Susan Green
- 020 8742 3730
- W4 1NL
- All buses along Chiswick High Road to Prebend Gardens, 27, H91, 391, 237, 267. Along the Bath Road, 272 and 94
- Stamford Brook and Turnham Green Stations
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 11/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
I currently have 1 vacancy
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00
- Short Notice
- All Year Round
Amount Cost Type £75 Per Day £9 Part time per hour
- Funded Places for 2 year olds
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 12 months